Brian R. Stoner
Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Research Professor of Global Health
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1993
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
In the News
- Reclaiming Water from Waste (Sep 23, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Toilet Paper Sabotage Isn't Stopping Progress on Project to 'Reinvent the Toilet' (Feb 17, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Duke-Designed Toilets to Debut In Two Indian Cities (Nov 19, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Automated Feminine Hygiene Disposal for Developing Communities (Nov 8, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Reinventing the Toilet (Nov 5, 2018 | Duke Stories)
- Duke's Community-Based Toilet System Begins Testing in India (Apr 25, 2018 | Duke Global Health Institute)
- Duke's Community-Based Toilet System Begins Testing in India (Apr 4, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Duke, RTI International Partner on Improved Global Sanitation (Aug 28, 2017)
- Welling, CM; Singleton, DR; Haase, SB; Browning, CH; Stoner, BR; Gunsch, CK; Grego, S, Predictive values of time-dense SARS-CoV-2 wastewater analysis in university campus buildings., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 835 (2022) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155401] [abs].
- Mercer, E; Usher, SP; McAdam, EJ; Stoner, B; Bajón-Fernández, Y, Rheological characterisation of synthetic and fresh faeces to inform on solids management strategies for non-sewered sanitation systems., Journal of Environmental Management, vol 300 (2021) [10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113730] [abs].
- Mercer, E; Usher, SP; McAdam, EJ; Stoner, B; Bajón-Fernández, Y, On the compressional rheology of fresh faeces: Evidence for improving community scale sanitation through localised dewatering., Water Research, vol 204 (2021) [10.1016/j.watres.2021.117526] [abs].
- Piacentino, EL; Serpa, RB; Horvath, KL; Vyas, R; Aloui, T; Parker, CB; Carlson, JB; Keogh, J; Sperline, RP; Sartorelli, ML; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT; Denton, MB; Amsden, JJ, The Long Neglected Cycloidal Mass Analyzer., Analytical Chemistry, vol 93 no. 33 (2021), pp. 11357-11363 [10.1021/acs.analchem.1c02001] [abs].
- Sasidaran, S; Kachoria, P; Raj, A; Ramalingam, S; Stoner, BR; Sellgren, KL; Grego, S, Physical properties of menstrual hygiene waste as feedstock for onsite disposal technologies, Journal of Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene for Development : a Journal of the International Water Association, vol 11 no. 3 (2021), pp. 474-482 [10.2166/washdev.2021.262] [abs].